Páginas

translate to English
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I like the design duo from Proenza a lot- very modern, cool and New York-esque. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Pants, Proenza Schouler; Hat, Jil Sander</span>
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Every season Alan Journo makes me new hats. Currently, we are in the mood for crowns. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Headpieces, Alan Journo</span>#inline_02

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I can be naked, as long as I'm wearing the right pair of shoes.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>White Boots, Miu Miu, Black Boots with Gold Buckle, Chloe; Black Sandals with Studs, Sergio Rossi; Orange Clutch, Bottega Veneta; Red Bag, Proenza Schouler </span>#inline_04

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>It's all about bright color this Spring. I'm obsessed with fluorescent accessories - especially bags.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bags, Céline</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I am very contradictory - I love animals and I love fur.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top Row. Jackets, Vladimiro Gioia, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada,
Bottom Row. Jacket, Michael Kors.</span>#inline_05

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My beauty essentials.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>


Bom fim-de-semana!
Inspiração: Anna Dell Russo
--
Have a great weekend!
Inspired by Anna Dell Russo

Um comentário: