Páginas

Style Inspiration | Joanna Hillman

translate to English



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I'm a fan of chunky heels, you will rarely find me in a super skinny stiletto. I like the height of these boots and the cheeky nod Derek made to a cowboy boot.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Boots, Derek Lam</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Dries Van Noten</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I enjoy playing with color in my wardrobe and even neons don't scare me, although I wouldn't wear these all together!! I would be bored to death wearing all black everyday. I believe color affects our moods and wearing fun, vibrant colors definitely makes me feel a little more cheery.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Proenza Schouler; Necklace, Givenchy; Dress, Lanvin x H&M</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, United Bamboo; Necklace, Mawi</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This is where my purse sleeps every night.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Purse, Mulberry</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>His jewelry tree has definitely grown over the years. I am soon going to need to have a forest of these trees if I keep up the way I have been collecting jewelry!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jewelry Tree, Various Designers</span>








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário