Páginas

style inspiration | Luise Roe

translate to English
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Honestly, I’m debating moving houses right now and the only reason is because my closet's too small! I try to keep it organized with shoe racks, and I rotate my dresses around every few weeks to make sure I wear old stuff as well as new.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Various Designers</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Salvatore Ferragamo</span>#inline_01




<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, H&M; Blazer,  Giorgio Armani; Shoes Christian Louboutin</span>#inline_03
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These shades are from H&M. Very '70's, which is my favorite era for fashion.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, H&M; Sunglasses, H&M; Shoes, Missoni</span>#inline_04



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>We were about to wrap my show Plain Jane, which had been an awesome experience. It was time for the premiere party, which was the same night as the CW summer party. I saw these heels on the runway, tracked down the very last pair in the US (they were in Dallas), found out they were on 50% sale (so it was meant to BE!) and had them shipped in time for the party. I remember my producer laughing his head off at how ridiculous they were, which made me love them even more.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Versace</span>#inline_06

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This is my Bebe headband! I swear, it's such a hit or miss store, but it's 100% worth rooting around for some amazing, bargain pieces.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Headband, Bebe</span>#inline_08




<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Oh this is my ultimate bargain picture! The cardigan is Forever21, the shoes are Kurt Geiger from TopShop, the lamp was $40 from the Santa Monica flea market, and the photos are ripped out of a book and framed in IKEA!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Cardigan, Forever21; Shoes, Kurt Geiger for TopShop; </span>#inline_09

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I wore these to a Style.com 'Women in Fashion of the Year' party - of which I was so honored to be one! I'll never forget that party. Vivid color is my mantra - wearing black makes me feel too sombre and serious, and my favorite places to wear brights are on my feet or fingers.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Gucci</span>#inline_13


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This dress is  Miguelina - a great friend of mine in NYC.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress,  Miguelina</span>#inline_14

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Jaeger; Shoes, Tory Burch; Bag, Anya Hindmarch</span>#inline_19

Um comentário:

  1. Costumava ver o programa com ela na MTV, ela é uma fofa e linda!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderExcluir