Páginas

style inspiration ! Marissa Webb

translate to English

"finding time to step out to enjoy the weather. favorite cutler and gross cat eye sunglasses & personally love blush pink with red" marissa webb

"my favorite rag & bone button front shirt and old acne jeans, casual friday" marissa webb



"thank you claiborne swanson frank, vogue and assouline for including me in your beautiful book of photography. to be amongst such amazing women with grace and style is a true honor" marissa webb  http://www.assouline.com/9781614280507.html


"hint of summer and i'm wearing white and a cropped blazer. a simple classic look with my  favorite animal print bag from celine. my go to heels (for now :)  black pointy pumps" marissa webb

"i try to wear a pop of color - even if it's jade green heels" marissa webb

i rarely leave home without my arm full of my vintage bracelets. it helps me to feel as if i've spent a little time to pull myself together :) easy little trick. a great bag never hurts either.

image

Marissa Web, ex - designer na J Crew
--
Marissa Web, former designer at J Crew

Um comentário: